Kylie’s creative resources provide a great alternative to the traditional fundraising model whereby you don’t need to do anything such as making products, taking money or manning a stall yourself! It’s also a great opportunity to place unique and beautiful products into the hands of children. All done online and shipped direct to your families or your school.
Reasons to consider this unique alternative for Fundraising :
- Selling KJA for fundraising provides a positive influence to children’s confidence and self-esteem especially under these uncertain times.
- Have children practising a Positive Growth Mindset together with students, teachers and parents.
- Provide a positive boost to families during lockdowns to use on a daily basis as a family wellbeing activity and creative outlet.
- Feel proud to spread positivity throughout your school for better social and emotional wellbeing
- Get rewarded for your efforts with a healthy profit margin offered to reach your fundraising targets faster.
- Quick, easy and cost effective to set up and begin reaching your fundraising goals by simply sharing to your families a unique URL code.
- Your choice of online programs, art or wellbeing packs to include in your fundraiser.
Alternatively Kylie also offers Paint & Sip classes for teachers/families or Kids Paint & Sing-along fundraiser events. See her classes information on website or send your request below.
For further information on becoming a KJA Fundraiser, please fill in and submit the form below. We will be delighted to hear from you and respond to your questions.