There are several FUN ways to use these cards, and most importantly create healthy daily habits for you and your family.
Receive your FREE Downloadable Growth Mindset Poster with this purchase.
- Pick a surprise card each day for yourself, or with friends and loved ones. Sometimes we magically pick the card that resonates with us on that day! This can be a gentle reminder to focus on using that one more often. Keep this card with you and repeat it out loud several times until you feel each word to be true. Watch your mood and energy rise.
- Surprise your loved ones by placing one in lunch boxes or place one in a surprise spot such as a bedside.
- Pull a card each morning together and discuss again at meal time with kids. Create a lovely family ritual.
- Place your favourite cards around your home as gentle reminders to feel hopeful and confident. (Or select our downloadable matching Affirmation Prints Wall Decor) . NOTE: check out our bundle offers.
- Try out a Super Power on a buddy or family member each day. Journal their responses and how that made you FEEL?
- Divide the 36 super power cards into 3 groups: Praise qualities/strengths. Nurture weaknesses. Tap into the hidden powers perhaps you didn’t know you had.
- Practice having a Growth Mindset with helpful & encouraging words such as: I am… I can… I will…
- Try our NEW Lesson plans to match each super power card. (choose from 36 lessons or Value bundles) under “Teachers”
Endorsements and Reviews
“I absolutely love the “The Little box of Super Power” by kylie johnsonart. These beautifully designed boxed sets of super power cards are simply magical. Each morning when I randomly select my affirmation card the right message magically appears for me on that day and helps me redefine my mindset in that moment. The practice of daily positive affirmations has allowed me to feel more inspired, energised and at the same time more grounded.
The cards are also visually beautiful in colour and each card has its own unique art work.
These super power affirmation cards are a great daily practice as they have a definite positive impact on our wellbeing and overall health.
I highly recommend this product range for both children and adults.”
– Claudia Callisto
Owner of Shining Light – Helping Provide Light & Positive Inspiration to others
“As a primary school teacher for the past 13 years and currently working in the learning support team these affirmation cards have been a success. The super power concept has been appealing for children and as we know words are quite powerful so the “I am “, “I can” and “I will” statements have promoted the importance of positiveness. These cards can be utilised in many different ways as a focus of the week, or a focus a day or as a quick 5 minute brain break in the classroom. Now putting my mum hat on I have used these cards in my children’s lunch boxes to hopefully uplift their spirits for the day. What a great concept Kylie in trying to help our little minds become more mindful and ultimately have a growth mindset in order to be more resilient.”
Bethany Catholic Primary School Glenmore Park