Get your child singing as they learn how to paint in Sydney
Your child can paint, bop, sing and release happiness endorphins at this unique Northern Beaches painting class. During this fun class, your child will paint a masterpiece and sing along to their favourite tunes with artist Kylie Johnson.
When we get creative and listen to music we experience the magic of being in the creative flow. Your child’s confidence will be gently nurtured as they learn how to paint step by step and song by song!
This beginner-friendly class is great for growing your little one’s self-esteem and connection with others in a safe and friendly environment. At the end of the class, they will return home with their own amazing artwork to display.
Adults are welcome to book in together or drop their child off at the venue. Private friendship groups with a maximum of 10 students are welcome to try out this class!
- Your child can join five classes for a discounted price at our paint and singalong term classes, Otherwise book here for casual visits.
- If your kid’s school finishes early your child is welcome to come at 3.10 pm.
- Our Friday Monthly classes at 3.30 pm are designed for parents to join in and we welcome private friendship groups of six to 10.
- Please feel free to request a later time on Fridays or other days to suit your private group.
No skills required. Song requests welcome!
- Confidence, Socialising and connection skills.
- A completed canvas to take home showing off their unique, creative talents!
- Paints, brushes, aprons and easel supplied.
- Enjoyment from a kids singalong Spotify playlist to and unwind from the day in this class.
- A magical card picking each lesson from Kylie’s published Super Power Affirmation card deck.
- A free 16-page downloadable colouring booklet straight from Kylie’s published colouring book for adults and children.
- A water bottle.
- A light refreshment of cheese, plain rice biscuits and fruit will be provided. Please note the studio has a nut-free policy.
Exact location is anonymised for privacy. You’ll get the specific address after booking.
Your teacher can also travel within 25 kms of Bayview for private classes or birthday parties for a call out fee of $100. Outside of 25kms please request a quote. firstname.lastname@example.org